Friday, July 22, 2016

Bless Your Heart - Jar of Love for TGIFC65

This week we have a fun (and easy) challenge over at TGIF Challenges!  Let's just say if you have a pair of scissors or a big shot - you should be playing along!

As Joey Gladstone would say - "Cut - it - out!"

Whether it's fussy cut, die cut, or heck - even a cake - we want to see some cut out images! :) 
Easy enough, right?

So for this challenge I chose the new Jar of Love bundle.  This was the first set that I wrote down on my wish list when the new catalog came out but it didn't quite fit in my budget.  I recently purchased it with some hostess money I earned and I'm so glad I got it! It's a must have!


I love the graphic look of stamping sentiments all over the background.  I have been doing it a lot lately - it helps fill in some white space.


This set comes with flowers and matching dies.  The smaller branch I did fussy cut.

  

I decided to add some Wink of Stella to the water.  Beautiful, right?


Hope you like it!  Please join us this week over at TGIF Challenges!
Blessings for a great weekend!

-Holly 



3 comments: