Tuesday, December 8, 2015

It's Raining Wink of Stella

It's a rainy day here in Minnesota.  I had to send some packages in the mail and I was looking through my card stash to find a card to send.  I came across this card that I made awhile back for one of my Stamp n' Snack nights.  And I remembered that I ordered Wink of Stella about a week or two before we moved and I have not had the chance to use it.  Wink of Stella is a brush tipped pen that you simple use to add a shimmer to your cards.
 
So I want to show you how I changed this card in just a few seconds.
 
 
 
 
 
By the way... Stampin' Up! may or may not be carrying Wink of Stella now... Something to think about :)
 
WINK WINK!
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Check by tomorrow for (another) sneak peek at an upcoming catalog item!
 
-Holly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment