Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Oh Boy! - GDP003

Hey friends! Sorry it seems like there has been a gap in posts.  I've been a little busy lately but I'm happy to say I've been busy stamping too - lots of new cards to show you - starting with today's card! 

If you missed the post the other day, there is a new challenge site in town.  LOTS of talent on both the design team and challengers.  I was chosen among the entries for their first challenge, but I was quite surprised.  There was a ton of creativity and pure stampin' genius among the mix. 

Needless to say - I was honored to win their first challenge. 
I skipped last week's but I'm playing along again for this week's theme.  I have a friend that just found out they are having a boy so I wanted to send a card!

Make sure you click on the image below to check out the fun over at GDP!

I love this Sweet Li'l Things DSP from Stampin' Up! and all the cute little images on it.  I knew for sure that I wanted to incorporate the DSP in the card but I wasn't sure which set I wanted to use.  I wasn't feeling Zoo Babies and I was kind've stumped.  Then I remembered Dear Heart - and I double checked and it is still current!


Isn't that little guy adorable?


When I showed my husband, he said "dear heart??"... :) I think it's cute!  A little congrats for the parents and a "I already love you little baby boy that I haven't met yet" to the baby. :)



Thank you so much for stopping by!  Check out the photopolymers that aren't listed in the catalog.  You'd be surprised to see which ones are still available to order (online only)!

See you later this week with some holiday catalog fun!

-Holly 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

12 comments:

  1. So cute, and beautiful and adorable Holly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Holly, such a sweet and cute baby card. Great job! Thank´s for playing with us.
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving some love, Tanja! Great inspiration from the DT this week!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Holly on being one of our first picks - it was well deserved!! I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again as this card is well thought out and full of super cuteness! I love how you split the sentiment inside - one for Mum and Dad and one for baby! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Paula! You all are great and I love playing along!

      Delete
  4. Such a sweet card, Holly! I love the repetition of "oh, boy" throughout the project. Thank you for playing along with this week's Global Design Project theme challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian! I should've posted the original oh boy layer. The Os in Oh bOy had a weird font and looked like Cs.. And smooshed together looked like BCY!CH BCY!CH BCY! .... It was bad! Thank goodness for fine tip markers!

      Delete