Sunday, July 19, 2015

CYCI79 - Designer's Choice!

We are doing things a little different this week for our Can You Case It? challenge.  This is an exciting week for many Stampin' Up! demonstrators - it's convention week!! It's not as exciting for me though because I'm not going.

(sad face)

But the good news for those staying behind - you get an extra week to play along with this challenge.  BONUS - it's a designer's choice!

http://wp.me/p4g33G-wK

This week I wanted to use a few new things from the catalog.  I love the Lost Lagoon color and when I went to use it on my watercolor paper, it looked more Mint Macaron to me.  So I thought, why not do both?? (maybe this is how SU came up with the new color!)


I also a huge fan of the Lost Lagoon ribbon and the in-color DSP.  I haven't been able to make the Sahara Sand ribbon fit into many of my styles lately but I love the way it looks with the other ribbons!



Isn't this bird a beauty? :)  Makes me think of my grandfather.  He was a bird watcher. <3

I hope you enjoyed this card!  I would love for you to join us over at Can You Case It!  Check out the CYCI image above to see all of the other talent and PLAY ALONG!!  You have 2 weeks to get your projects up! :)

Happy stamping!
-Holly


2 comments:

  1. holly i love this - everything about this - where did you get the bird stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Martie! It's from An Open Heart (current from SU)

      Delete