Sunday, June 21, 2015

CYCI75 - A Sketch Challenge by Terri

Happy Sunday everyone!  This has been such a busy week for me.  We are in the process of moving but I was able to move what stamps that I am keeping. 
So fear not! I'm still here to share with you my card for this week's challenge at Can You Case It? ;)
 
This sketch was made by the very talented Terri that is on the design team with me.
 
 
When I sat down to make a card, I had the intentions to make a Father's Day card but then realized my boys needed to be the ones making their dad a card.  So this gave me a chance to play with a new stamp set I got last Monday!
I wanted to try the new framelits and Watercolor Wings stamp set.  I stamped the body of the butterfly a little to high though and the framelit didn't line up quite right. 

 
If you don't have the new framelits, you can still fussy cut the butterfly and it looks just as nice!


 
 
I hope that you take time this week and play along with us at Can You Case It? ! In the meantime, head on over and get some inspiration from the other talented members of the design team!
 
Happy Stamping!
-Holly

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Holly - all the best with moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly for the kinds words! I love your card! I finally broke down and ordered the bundle.

    ReplyDelete