Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Stamp & Snack - Masculine May Class

Last night was my monthly Stamp & Snack.  The ladies & I decided we would do a masculine month - seems we're always looking for masculine/guy cards - so last night was our Masculine May class.  I also wanted to have Father's Day cards done early so we could celebrate the new catalog at our class in June!! 

We featured Wetlands, By the Tide and Guy Greetings for our cards.  But today I wanted to share with you the doorprize I made!  These would be such fun party favors or Father's Day presents.  Or maybe a special snack to sneak into the ballpark?? 

(Note: I do not support such rebelious behavior!)  :)

These bags are on the retiring list (and HALF OFF) so be a hoarder like me and stock up! 



Love adding scraps and ribbon!  


And this kinda creepy shirtless man is actually pretty cool looking on the bag.  I added world's greatest but didn't add anything else so there would be options for the person who won the doorprize.


And of course, I made sure the winner (Ann) didn't have any peanut allergies. 


I think you could make the same great (inexpensive) gift for the guys in your life too!
Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure you head back Friday - I've been working on something pretty sweet and just in time for Mother's Day! :)

Blessings!
- Holly -

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment