Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Watercolor Wednesday

Tonight I finally busted out the Calling All Heroes stamp set.  When it was released I wanted to get it before it was sold out.. So I placed an order that night.  And I'll be honest, even if I weren't pregnant at the time it arrived, I still would've waited this long.  Once it arrived, it just didn't speak to me anymore.   Sometimes we jump the gun too fast.

But then I stumbled across this card on Pinterest from understandblue.blogspot.com
I think her's is so much nicer, but I was pretty happy with my card. Definitely wouldn't have thought of this on my own.

Here is her card: (tempting turquoise, blackberry bliss, so saffron)

She did say that she couldn't get the water colored paper to work so she used a non-SU brand. But that's all I had on hand.  It worked okay but I did toss the first attempt. 

Here's my CASE'd copy: (I used island indigo, elegant eggplant and so saffron)


My only complaint is where I put my sentiment ... Should've done it in the bottom corner so it would be more noticeable.  Oh well.. You live and learn :)



Thanks for looking!! 
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment