Monday, July 7, 2014

Manly mustache ;)

Today was my father in law's birthday. He has been here a week visitng his new grandson so I was able to wait until today to actually make the card.  I'm never on time for cards at the beginning of the month. They always seem to sneak up on me!

I used the new stamp set called Age Awareness and the new mustache framelit.  I was hesitant to buy the mustache, but thought for $8 I could have some fun.  Plus, I found this oval and 'Stache idea on Pinterest and it reminded me of monopoly - too cute! The age awareness set is cute and I like the one saying that says "I remembered your birthday... Thanks Facebook" :) too often the case!

So here's the card! I think he liked it, but maybe he was too distracted by his free dessert.  We went to the Red Parrot in Newport tonight for dinner.  Great food if you're ever there.  We also did a portion of the cliff walk and we were able to see the backyards of some of the huge mansions. 





Such a fun stamp set :)

Hope you all had a great holiday weekend! I just realized I never posted my 4th of July card, so I'll go ahead and share that too :) I definitely need new plates for my big shot (you can see my letters shifted on me...)


Enjoy the rest of your week! Thanks for looking :)

-Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment