Thursday, July 17, 2014

Kinda Eclectic gift box

I've lived so far from family over the last 9 years. Being stationed so far away in the military, I always sent home money or gift cards. Now that I'm a little closer to home, I can enjoy making gifts and packaging presents. I used the burst from kinda eclectic on the butterfly. Love it! I think this is my go to stamp set at the moment.  I hope you don't get annoyed! 


This is for my niece who will turn 5 this month.  The little dress fit perfect in the kraft box. And the best part, this year it will be hand delivered :)



I also used the new edgelits to cut out the letters.  I had to do one at a time because they tend to slip on the magnetic board (I need new scoring plates). 

Here's a close up of the butterflies. I love the starburst on them :) too cute! 




This is the dress I bought her that fit so perfect in the craft box.  Is it not adorable!?



Man, I would be broke if I had girls... Boys clothes are cheap and simple! :) 

while were on the subject of the awesome stamp set Kinda Eclectic, here's a card I made last night.  This was my first sketch challenge.  It was nice having a sketch at dimensions already layed out for me.  Made things quick and simple! Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:



Thanks for stopping by :) 

Blessings,
Holly







No comments:

Post a Comment