Sunday, April 20, 2014

Give thanks!

Sorry for the gap in postings.. Just can't seem to slow down! And I have a feeling I won't be anytime soon.  After the holidays we will be moving. Not sure where too either.  I'll be separating from the AF after 9 years. It's been a fun and rewarding ride, but it's time to be a better mom and wife.. Trading my boots for socks and sweatpants :)

Thanks to all those who serve, have served, or married someone who serves... It's a job too to be a military spouse!

Spent Veterans Day eating free grub at the Olive Garden and chilis, and I also made my give thanks banner with two of my friends from church.

Hope you like it :) 





Thanks to my grandfather, dad, father in law, brother (top right) and husband (middle and bottom right) for serving with me! Love you all!

Blessings,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment