Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'm back!

Well folks, I think it's time I update this blog and show you the cards and projects I've been working on.  I just got back from the Outer Banks with my family and I'm excited to get back in my craft room.  Here are a few things that I've made this month.  I'm attempting my first ever club with the banners.  First month is "FAMILY", then "SPOOKY", and "JOY" for Christmas.  In November we will make a "Thankful for..." scrapbook.

Here's the family banner:



Here's the spooky banner and a decorative frame I made with the extra supplies.  


More to come on that...

I also made a few cards using the new coaster board. Love that its thicker than card stock but not too bulky. I used the Gorgeous Grunge set which is one I waited very patiently for! Love the versatility of it! Hope u like it! 


My 2 1/2 year old son did the envelope. Great job Eli! 




Blessings!
-Holly


1 comment:

  1. Great post Holly. You have a wonderful blog. Rich with photographs and interesting posts and creations. I especially love you photographic style and display capability. What program do you use? Your pictures are excellent too.

    ReplyDelete