Friday, August 30, 2013

Birthday cards for Tripp Halstead


I don't know if you all know the story of Tripp Halstead, but this little boy from Georgia has touched my heart - among many - and I would like to send an invitation to anyone who feels moved to do the same... Tripp will be turning 3 on September 11th.  You can find his story here:

 

https://www.facebook.com/TrippHalsteadUpdates

www.teamboom4tripp.com


All cards, letters or packages to Tripp and his family can be sent to

The Halstead Family

c/o Out of Space Mini Storage

P.O.Box 1478

Winder, GA 30680

 

This family has paid it forward to so many people since the accident.  They have helped others and never ask for money or anything.  Please consider sending Tripp a birthday card and check out his story.  Praying he continues to heal! I would love to have an overflowing shower of birthday cards for Tripp.  He LOVES everything Lightning McQueen from Cars.  He also used to love watching his dad ride dirt bikes so I thought this was appropriate.  (Cased from Shelli's blog)



 Please consider sending a card...

**remember, the mail takes time to get there, so send them soon**

 


Here are two others I made tonight with my polymer set.


Don't know how to rotate it!

Have a great Friday!


thanks all!

-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment