Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Two for Tuesday - Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts

When my MIL visited the other week, I asked her to bring her Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts stamp set with her in case we had a moment to stamp.  It's sometimes hard to get her away from her 4 grandkids to play "cards" with me!

When I first saw this stamp set, I knew I liked it but I was set on others first.  I liked the look of the catalog samples and knew it was a set that would be great for all coloring mediums.  For these cards, however, I used the Stampin' Blends markers.


The card size is 3x6 - perfect for half a sheet of this cute Tutti Frutti DSP Stack.  I matched the Calypso Coral DSP with the same color Blends.  I also used both the Light and Dark Blends of Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight (Light).  A simple Linen Thread bow and the card is complete!


For the second card, I used another sheet of Tutti Frutti DSP Stack - this sheet is Crumb Cake - with a piece of Wood Textures DSP Stack on top.  I added some Marina Mist 3/8" Scalloped Velvet Ribbon from the Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit and some more Linen Thread.


For the focal point, I used the sentiment and branch and framed them with a circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits and framed that circle with a scalloped Pink Piroutte circle from the Layering Circles Framelits.  I fussy cut one of the birds and added a pretty Doily to finish off the soft look.


This is a very sweet set that I know you'd love!  If you'd like to know how to purchase this set or any other items from Stampin' Up!, feel free to ask!

Remember, SALE-A-BRATION ends this month!  Spend $50 and earn a free product!

Have a blessed day!
-Holly



Product List

1 comment: