Monday, March 19, 2018

Hello Lovely - Where Creativity Meets C9 - Challenge 19

Hello lovely friends and followers :)

Hope you are doing well today.  I had a few moments to stamp last night after the kids went to bed.  It seems that we got into a bad routine over spring break and I don't think my children went to bed before 10 for 9 days straight!  Spring break is over though, and since last night was a school night, I got to stamping and was in bed myself by 10! Woohoo!
I decided to play along again with the Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge - a special challenge from Concord & 9th where the winner gets free stamps.  No harm there!  You can check it out by clicking the sketch graphic below!



I decided to use the Hello Lovely stamp across the background at an angle.  I also stamped an extra flower to fussy cut for the focal point.


I layered the flower onto a 2 1/2" circle of Tutti Frutti DSP and a large Stitched Shapes Framelit - both from Stampin' Up! - the colors are also from SU! and I thought they looked very Spring-like!
(Sweet Sugarplum, Lucky Limeade, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Wild Wasabi.)


For the stripes on the background, I used some Vellum Cardstock from Stampin' Up!


I'm really happy with the way this card turned out.  This Hello Lovely set from Concord & 9th is beautiful and a lot of fun to color!

Thanks for swinging by!  Have a wonderful week!

-Holly



4 comments:

  1. Nice card Holly. Love the vellum stripes and colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Holly. Love the vellum stripes and colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Limeade? Are you sure? That retired a while ago! Looks like Lemon Lime Twist to me... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! What a unique take on the sketch photo! Thanks so much for joining us over at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete