Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Hello Lovely - Watercolor Challenge for Concord & 9th

Hello lovely!
Today I'm playing along with a brand new (to me) challenge called Where Creativity Meets C9.  95% of the time, I am loyal to SU!, but I also have a small amount of contraband from another favorite stamp company - Concord & 9th.


I wanted to order a set from them that has cacti - perfect for Texas!  I am selling some cards locally here so I kind of neeeeeded that set.  While I was ordering though, I noticed this set here call Hello Lovely.


The Stampin' Up! colors that I used for the flowers were Berry Burst, Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist, Wild Wasabi and Island Indigo.  I loosely colored at first with an Aqua Painter and then went back with a heavier saturation on top.


I love this card - now who do I love enough to send it to? =P

Thanks for stopping by!
-Holly

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great use of this stamp set. You used those inside stamps perfectly. They seem to intimidate me. Thanks for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9.

    ReplyDelete