Thursday, March 9, 2017

Giving Something Sweet - Dragonfly Dreams Corporate Highlight

One of my favorite things to do (other than stamping, of course) is baking and sharing the goodies with my family and friends.  Stampin’ Up! makes the “giving” part even more enjoyable by providing various food safe products and so many sweet sentiments to go along with some baked goods.  For these treats I focused on two main products - the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle and the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper.


Of course, I usually make a card to go along with the treat.  Here I created a simple card using the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set stamped with Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe.  The square was made with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.  For the sentiment banner, I took Sweet Sugarplumadded the dotted background and finished with the sentiment stamped in Rich Razzleberry.  The background is from the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper finished off with Mint Macaron 3/8" Sheer Linen Ribbon.



For one of the banana breads that I made, I wanted to use one of the 6"x17" Gusseted Cellophane Bags.  These bags are amazing and have come in handy for many homemade breads and treats over the last few months.  The Tip Top Taupe tag was made with the Window Box Thinlits Dies.  I added a little extra hand-cut tag with the "thanks" sentiment tied with Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine.  I added some Sweet Sugarplum ribbon from the Succulent Garden 3/8" Ribbon Combo Pack to finish it off.


For the other loaf of banana bread, I wrapped the bread in the Sending Love Glassine Sheet and the same paper from the Succulent Garden DSP pack.  


The decorative tag was made with the same Mint Macaron ribbon and the reversible Lace Doilies.  I added a Sweet Sugarplum circle cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and stamped with Sweet Sugarplum.  The dragonfly is stamped with Soft Suede Ink and Sweet Sugarplum.  I cut an additional dragonfly out of Vellum Cardstock with the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies.  I also added Clear Wink of Stella to the base dragonfly.


Lastly, I stamped the sentiment with the Versamark Pad and heat embossed the sentiment with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.


I hope that this post inspires you to bake something yummy for your friend and make your packaging look extra special!  
\
Blessings,

Holly

**You can view this post on Stampin' Up!'s homepage too!**

1 comment: