Friday, February 10, 2017

Make a Wish - TGIFC94

Happy Friday!  Welcome back to another TGIF Challenge!  This week we have a sketch challenge which seem to be everyone's favorite to play along with, so hopefully this is one that inspires you to play along!

I actually had this card made 2 weeks ago because I did the wrong challenge!  I made this card for my sweet nephew Luke who just turned 18 last Friday.  He's the boy "man" who made me an aunt for the first time. :)


I decided to flip the sketch on its side.


I love this Urban Underground DSP - it's a great pack of designer paper for masculine cards.  Both pieces are from this pack.  

The "make a wish" sentiment is from the Window Shopping stamp set.


I hope that you join us this week at TGIF Challenges!  We love to see your creations :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

-Holly





No comments:

Post a Comment