Saturday, April 2, 2016

PPA294 - Alphabet Rotary Stamp Highlight

I think April Fool's day is late.  I woke up to a white ground covering... 
Seriously, Minnesota Spring... make up your mind! 


So since it's cold out, I decided to do some more stamping while the boys played and our youngest napped. I have not played with Pals Paper Arts in a veeeery long time!  I get overwhelmed sometimes with the number of challenge sites out there and I forget to check in on certain ones.  When I saw an email come through my inbox with another stamper playing along, I thought this sketch looked easy enough!

I did shift my circle to the right a little, but I still think its the focal point of the card.


I like the look of skinny egdes on layers.  I've been trying to do more of that lately, and I think it helps frame in the map a little better. 


The Alphabet Rotary stamp is one of my favorite "tools" in the catalog.  I've done a lot of fun sayings with it and this one came to mind to pair well with the Going Global DSP and World Traveler embossing folder.  

I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Tomorrow I'll be back with our monthly Creation Station blog hop!

Have a great weekend!
-Holly

5 comments:

  1. Awesome take on my sketch this week, Holly! I love the sentiment stamped with the Alphabet Rotary Stamp, especially with the white embossed on black. The stamped circle is perfect for the map too. Thanks so much for joining us at the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card, Holly! I may have to be order that rotary stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love it. Perfect card for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you put all of these elements together to make such a unique card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skinny edges and those cut out words!

    ReplyDelete