Thursday, April 14, 2016

Picture Perfect for Stamp, Ink, Paper 43!

It's super late here and I just realized I've spent so much time playing with other challenges this week that I totally spaced on my card for tomorrow's TGIF Challenge!  YIKES!  Looks like my night just got a little longer...

But good news is, I have another card to share with you!  This time I'm playing along with one of my first Design Teams.  Stamp, Ink, Paper has a easy sketch this week so I thought I'd join the fun.  It's been awhile!


I just received the Picture Perfect set last week and wanted to use it right away.  I love any of these 2-step (even up to 4-step) stamps.  They give so much depth and dimension - they're great!


I wanted to highlight the more current in-colors and start detaching myself from the ones that are leaving.
That will be a sad day... 


I trimmed some Watermelon Wonder ribbon and added some pearls for a little extra. 


Hope you like it!

I will be posting late, but I hope you come back tomorrow for a new challenge!  And be sure to head on over to Stamp, Ink, Paper and see all of the other creations!

-Holly 

6 comments:

  1. Love your card Holly!! That set is on my to get list! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the FIRST set I saw in the catalog and I wanted it right away... and it look until April to get it! haha :) Thanks Ginger!

      Delete
  2. Holly I just love your card this week! The colors are amazing!! I just love everything about this!! So glad to see you this at Stamp Ink Paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous, Holly! I love the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gorgeous Holly, I would not have thought of these colours with this stamp set. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete