Friday, March 11, 2016

You're So Sweet - TGIFC46




Welcome back to another fun challenge with the TGIF Challenges design team!  This week is a simple sketch - so no excuse to not play along! :) Plus, if I made time to play - so can you!


I wasn't sure I would get a card made this week.  Tuesday morning I took our boys to the gym and left my husband in charge of doing a load of laundry.  We have an older set up where our washing machine drains water into a big tub on the rinse cycles.  Well, long story short - I had left a dishcloth in the sink and it clogged the drain.  I came home to a partially flooded house!  We had to tear out all the flooring in our laundry room, bathroom, pantry and entryway to the garage.  The ceiling to our storage room below leaked too.  It's been a crummy week, but we're still thankful that it wasn't worse.  God is still good! :)

I did manage to escape to create a card.  Stamping is such a stress reliever!  Plus I received this stamp set in the mail Wednesday and thought it would be perfect for this sketch!  (Cathy Caines did too! haha)


I paired the Apple of My Eye with the Silhouette & Script hostess set from the Annual Catalog.  

And this has nothing to do with stamping, but my little guy Drew was playing cars and wanted me to take a picture of his "fast racing car" while I took pictures of my card.  It's easy to forget our blessings when our lives get "flooded", but I'm easily reminded with my boys that it's all good!


Hope you have a wonderful Friday!  Make sure your creation gets linked up over at TGIF Challenges!

Blessings,
-Holly

2 comments: