Sunday, March 20, 2016

Stamp Review Crew Debut - Made with Love

Hey everyone!  I'm so excited to announce another fun team that I'm joining!  This team of stampers from all over the globe are super talented and I'm so honored to be joining them!  The Stamp Review Crew highlights a particular stamp set on the first and third Monday of each month, so I hope that they are some stamp sets you own and that you are inspired to get them out and ink them up!


Otherwise, we're just a big group of enablers! ha! 


Today we're featuring the Made with Love stamp set from Stampin' Up!:

 My post last Friday featured the cute little bunny for some Easter treat tags, so I thought this time I'd actually use the set for a baby card.  Except, I kinda went a little crazy...


And of course, that means Bring Your Own (BABY) Bottle... 


I wanted the font to match with the inside "congrats" so I used the Alphabet Rotary Stamp inside too.


Nonetheless, I was really pleased with how it turned out.  I know exactly who I'm going to send it to and I know she'll get a kick out of it!

Please make sure you visit EVERYONE on the hop.  There's too much talent for you not to :)

Your first stop is the talented Lisa Young.  My mom and I share her card ideas by the masses, so I know she won't disappoint! 

If you're feeling adventurous, you can go backwards instead and start with the talented Kelly Kent on her paper crafting journey!



Have a fantastic Monday!  Please take a minute to follow my blog so you don't miss our next hop!
-Holly 


13 comments:

  1. Ha! Love it! BYOB!!! Had me laughing! Welcome to the 'crew'! Yay! So great to have you with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous baby card! So very modern! I'll definitely be pinning this for future reference. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cracks me up!! And now I can think of a bazillion things I want to put on that onsies, lol! I am sure the recipient will pick this as their favorite card :)
    And welcome to the Crew! So glad you accepted the invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, that is tooooo cute! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That made me laugh out loud for real! What a cute and clever card! So glad that you are part of the Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creativity, Holly. Welcome to the Crew! Creating your own sentiment for the onesie is brilliant and I especially like what you did to the inside of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WELCOME to the crew! What an adorable idea to use the rotary wheel-- a perfect addition to cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on another new gig Holly! So excited to be on the team with you! Love this card. The sentiment is hilarious but I love the DSP you've chosen too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol...Great sentiment Holly and clever idea too! Love the texture and layout. Lovely to have you on the team Holly and looking forward to seeing more of your lovely style. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny and so cute! I'm late hopping but wanted to say welcome to the Stamp Review Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable. Fun card. The star embossing folder is so cute and fitting.

    ReplyDelete