Friday, July 10, 2015

Freestyle Friday: Go Wild

 
I received some new goodies in the mail Wednesday and couldn't wait until my sister and her family left so I could stamp!
 
Okay, that was rude... and so not true!  I miss them already!  We had a great week together and the only way I could get my mind off of them leaving so soon was to stamp my sadness away! :) 
(That sounds better)
 
Two new products that I got from Stampin' Up! were the Go Wild DSP stack and the Cottage Greetings stamp set.  The Go Wild DSP was a little bold for me at first - not sure what to do with animal prints.  Then I looked a little closer and realized how great the other side of the "animal" prints are!  Yay for double sided DSP!
 


I absolutely love these arrows :)

 
I wanted to get a close up of the white accents and these adorable chunky fingers got in the way!
 
 
The second card I made showcases another piece of the Go Wild DSP.  The black and white striped piece is actually the other side of the piece that is the background.  The Mint Macaron square is from the Moments Like These PLxSU kit.  (You could certainly make something similar with the star from the Moments Like These stamp set.)


 
There you have it!  I hope you enjoyed the two cards I made with the Go Wild DSP.  If you're looking for other ways to use DSP, check out the current challenge over at SU Only Challenges!
Off the play around with more goodies...
 
See you Sunday!
 
-Holly
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the use of the DSP on your set of cards! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, and awesome use of your DSP. So glad you joined in the challenge at SUO this week!

    ReplyDelete