Sunday, July 26, 2015

Awesomely Artistic - Tiny Trio!

Happy Sunday!  I usually post as a member of the design team at Can You Case It?, but I am off this week!  If you haven't played along already this week - you still have time!  Convention is over and most of the design team is settling back in their craft rooms! :)
 
I posted a card on Friday for the Fab Friday Challenge, but I wanted to share my second entry for this challenge.  I just love this combo and wanted to keep playing along!
 
 
These 3 mini cards were quick and easy and showcase the new Awesomely Artistic stamp set.
 
 


 
The smaller words come from the Crazy About You stamp set and pair perfectly with these cute new thinlits!  Definitely worth $15 in my opinion!
 
Thanks for swinging by today!  Don't forget to head on over and join us at CYCI! See you Tuesday!
 
-Holly
 

 

9 comments:

  1. I love your note cards Holly! I played along with the Fab Friday Challenge and your cards are a stand out. Gorgeous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kylie for taking time to comment! Made me feel special!

      Delete
  2. These are the cutest! Seeing all these gorgeous Artistic ideas is really making that set call my name, and I love the new thinlets too - perfect size for so many options! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you've ordered yourself this set by now! :) thanks for the kind words Heather!

      Delete
  3. How pretty! The colors can seem kind of bold but these cards make them seem softer. I like it! Thanks for playing again at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy for leaving some blog love :) love fab Friday!

      Delete
  4. Pretty cards!! Loving all the new thinlits!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete