Monday, June 8, 2015

Stamp, Ink, Paper - An ALL NEW Challenge :)

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend!  I have some very exciting news this morning!  If you've been around the card making hobby for awhile, you may have heard of Justin Krieger.  I am so honored to have been asked to join the Design Team for his all new challenge site Stamp, Ink, Paper.  This will be a weekly challenge and I hope you take time to bookmark the page - because you're going to want to play along!
 
So without further adieu, here is our first challenge!
http://stampinkpaper.com/2015/06/sip-challenge-1-getting-to-know-you/
 
So how perfect is this!?  As a design team, we get to show you our style and we get to learn all about you too!
 
So here is the card I made for you all.  I picked 3 things that are all about me when it comes to stamping.  My favorite go to set - Gorgeous grunge, my favorite color collection - subtles, and a sentiment from the Trust God set. 

 
I'm a simple card kind of girl - but always like a little extra detail on my card.

 
I chose this stamp set because I love all of the sayings in this set.  I love to send cards with these verses/sayings because I feel like they send an extra blessing to those that receive my cards.
(If you didn't know, I designed the Banner Blessings set for Stampin' Up! - always thought there was a need for more scripture verses.)

 
So remember to start you week like this:
Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
 
:)
 
Have a wonderful day!  I hope to see something from you at Stamp, Ink, Paper!
 
-Holly
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you do not have a current demo, I would love for you to be in the running to win this prize! But I do ask that if you have a current demonstrator that you shop through them - even if they don't have a cool prize to win. :) BUT... if you don't have a demo, here's the scoop! Now through June 16th, spend $50 (before tax & shipping) and you will be entered to win this prize pack worth over $25!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! I love every little detail on this Holly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, a new challenge!!! So glad to se you on the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly! Love your simple and elegant card, and I love all the little detail including the butterfly that you added to the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty! It's so elegant with the perfect little touch of grunge!

    ReplyDelete