Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sprinkles of Life - Cupcake Toppers

Welcome to the Wednesday edition of Ten Minute Tuesday! Yesterday was hectic with the catalog launch and my monthly stamp class that I completely forgot to post my Ten Minute Tuesday project!

This one was so quick and easy that I'm thinking many people will be making these cupcake toppers soon with the new Sprinkles of Life stamp set.  We made two cards last night with the set so I wanted to make cupcake toppers to match.  My husband was so awesome and he made these oreo cupcakes for the girls in my class.  We were very impressed!  I think he's now in charge of the snacks. :)

 
The Sprinkles of Life set and coordinating Build a Tree punch made these a quick project!  I made 7 in under 10 minutes.

 
My new camera lens gets here tomorrow! I will finally be able to take better close ups!

 
And of course... If you give your stamp class ladies a cupcake,

 
somewhere a 4 year old will ask for one too.
 
:)
 
Please check out my current product shares! Get a little bit without spending a fortune!
 
-Holly




Want to win some blog candy?! Now until June 16th, any $50 order through my SU! page (before tax/s&h) will qualify you to win 12 pieces of Cherry on top DSP, 12 matching card bases, a clear block and the Build a Birthday photopolymer set. Worth over $25! 
*US residents only*


 
 


3 comments:

  1. These are adorable. My hubby used to make snacks for my classes and crops too. The cupcakes are cute but the toppers make them special. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. My hubby used to make snacks for my classes and crops too. The cupcakes are cute but the toppers make them special. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! Sounds like you married a winner too! :)

      Delete