Sunday, June 14, 2015

CYCI74 - Summer Fun Edition


Welcome back for another Can You Case It? Challenge! If you are new to this challenge, I hope you are inspired to join us!

www.canyoucaseit.com

This week's theme is Summer Fun!

When I think of summer here in Rhode Island, I think of the beach!  Beachy colors, the ocean, being together with family...  So here it is all thrown on a card!


I love the pop of Calypso Coral fish among all of the Lost Lagoon fish.  To start, I inked the stamp with Lost Lagoon and then wiped off two of the fish and colored them with my Calypso Coral marker.


The card below is actually the original card that I made.  I love it too, so I wanted to share!


The Lost Lagoon fish are cute too. :)


I added Calypso Coral buttons to each card.  Love the ridged texture of the larger one and the smooth side of the small one.  They both work!


Which one is your favorite?


I hope this makes you think Summer and are inspired to play along! 
Head on over to Can You Case It? and see what the other Design Team members have for you!

Happy Sunday and happy stamping! :)

-Holly




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment