Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sale-a-Bration Spotlight - Best. Day. Ever

With just over three weeks left for Sale-A-Bration, I thought I would feature some cards I have made with each set.  These are fairly simple cards that I made using the Best Day Ever set and I feel anyone (even new to stamping) could do!  

The first one is this fun little card with a "splash" of color.  I don't make too many cards that aren't A2 size, but when I do, a simple 3x6 layout is a good second option.  The splatter is from Gorgeous Grunge - one of my favorite stamp sets (so versatile!) and the arrow is made with the What's Up punch.



For the next card, I used the hearts from the set paired with a sentiment from Perfect Pennants.  The DSP in the background is also a freebie from SAB called Best Year Ever.  This was a very quick and simple card.  This was one the ladies made at my card class the other night.  


This last card was fun to make!  I did ask some of my stamping friends which color combo to use.  I made both a blush blossom and coastal cabana "you" and I had a silver circle and calypso coral colored circle.  4 different combos - this is the viewers choice :)



I sure hope you enjoyed these cards and have some inspiration to use your Best Day Ever set.  If you don't have a set and you want it, feel free to ask how you can earn your set today! 

Happy Stamping :)
-Holly




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I just found these adorable cards via Pinterest. They are just so fun and cheery! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete