Saturday, December 27, 2014

"Re-gifting"

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your family and friends!  Ill be taking some time to stamp soon to work on some birthday invites for Andrews 2nd birthday! Only 2 weeks away!  I've been enjoying some much needed time with my boys and haven't stamped for about a week.  But I wanted to share the gift I made my friend Jess.  A few times this year Jess had brought me flowers from her garden.  They were such beautiful arrangements filled with flowers I had never seen or heard of before.  I absolutely loved this particular bouquet that she brought me back in August because of the bright colors!  The picture does not even come close to how beautiful they were in real life.


Once they dried out I had the idea of saving some to put in an ornament for Jess.  And much to my surprise, I didn't lose the flowers and actually followed through with it :) 



I kept it really simple with just some ribbon.  An easy and special way to recycle a gift I think :)

Blessings and happy stamping!

-Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment